It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- Protesters Want Officials to Come Clean on Deal to Attract Amazon
- Activists call on officials to release Pittsburgh’s Amazon bid
- Activists call on Pittsburgh officials to release Amazon bid, include residents in economic development decisions
- Pittsburgh residents and advocates want city leaders to make sure Amazon would bring equitable development
- Pittsburgh residents call on city leaders to make Amazon HQ2 bid public