It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- Questions about eviction? Landlord-Tenant Town Hall provides legal advice
- Pittsburgh Water Agency Promises Faster Action on Lead
- A better PWSA: Water authority is getting serious about challenges
- Pittsburgh councilwoman introduces bill to ensure affordable housing in Lawrenceville
- New water treatment facility will reduce lead levels in Pittsburgh’s water system