It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- City Council, Mayoral Panel Sparring Over Future Of PWSA
- Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority posts ‘lead map’ on website
- Could your home have a lead water line? PWSA has a map for that
- Protesters Want Officials to Come Clean on Deal to Attract Amazon
- Activists call on officials to release Pittsburgh’s Amazon bid