It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- Public Hearing on PWSA: Sign up to Testify! July 18 @ 6 PM
- Public-private partnership or ‘privatization scheme?’ New details emerge about Peoples Gas proposal to fix city water infrastructure
- City Council, Mayoral Panel Sparring Over Future Of PWSA
- Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority posts ‘lead map’ on website
- Could your home have a lead water line? PWSA has a map for that