It’s going to be a very busy construction season for the Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. By the end of 2018, the authority must replace 2,100 lead service lines and aims to conduct 15,000 curb box inspections.
- Water Utility Company Aqua America To Buy Peoples Natural Gas
- Peduto, Turzai spar over PWSA privatization
- A Huge Win for Keeping Water Systems under Public Control
- Housing Opportunity Fund Board Members Meet For The First Time, They’re Already Under A Time Crunch
- Peoples CEO is working to gain trust as the company vies to run Pittsburgh’s water utility